Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Friends!


The boy of complex definition and I have been looking for more people "like us", mostly people who don't feel constricted by the mainstream standard of reality.

Sam has a checkered past of mistreatment by humans and is often nervous of new ones. Other dogs he can also feel hesitant towards, with the fear that they may take his place.

I wasn't sure what would happen when we walked through the back gate of the home we had been invited too, but after a few seconds of assessing the situation, things were great. And when I met Logan the dog and Sweep the cat, climbed through the head high mint plants and poked around the chicken coop, I knew that these were the friends we had been looking for - and if I was able, I would have cooed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment