Friday, October 29, 2010

The top 10 things my bff did this week to make me love my life



The top 10 things my bff did this week to make me love my life:

1. Raved and raved about how delicious my homemade soup was until I blushed!
2. Carved his pumpkin into the face of our cat!
3. Hid behind my car in a parking lot and made me jump!
4. Showed me a hilarious youtube video of a korean interview where the sports star being interviewed kept saying he had diarrhea and wondering why people thought that was funny!
5. Laughed with me (and remained sitting with me) when I was recounting the previous video in a movie theatre and accidentally said loudly "I have staunch diarrhea"!
6. Did the 'Sheldon Smile' when I was stressed and irritated from work!
7. Texted me bedtime stories when I was home alone and frightened!
8. Told the cab dispatcher that his name was 'Elvis' when she asked who the cab was for!
9. Told everyone that would listen that I made his Elvis costume!
10. Reminded me every day that my heart is free and my life is what I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment